Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Biggie Biggie Give Me One More Chance

Yeah, I would be considered a triflin baby mama in respects to the blog world. It has been over a year since I have actually logged in and wrote something. Yep, I have neglected my "baby." So sad...Well in my defense, I had a lot of shiggity going on. No need to give you the laundry list here. However, just know some pretty big dang things happened which included, not limited to: moving, graduating, and getting a new gig. So a sister has been busy. But I am from the No Excuses! upbringing so I won't use those things as excuses. So in my Notorious BIG voice, I ask you to give me one more chance (Doing my Puffy imitation in my living room-sorry I digress)

So as 2012 approaches, I am going to give this blog another shot. The look, name, and overall tone of it may change. But hey, it's mine! I can do what I want. My goal this year above many other things is to get in touch with my creative side. I want to spend more time engaged in my own creative pursuits, and less time watching the train wrecks called other people's lives via reality tv or a voyeur ala Facebook. So hopefully, you and a few of your friends will follow. Look forward to musings about the books I am reading, the interesting experiences that I have working in the public school setting, and my general rants about all things life, love, and ratchety.

Here is to an exhilirating New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment